- A detailed report of the SEO issues identified on your site
- Solutions to solve the vast majority of these problems
- Identification of the main keywords and current positioning in them
- Identification of the potential of each keyword as well as the degree of SEO difficulty
- Up to one hour of consultation (telephone or online) after submission of reports
Conducting an SEO Audit is a key step in improving your website’s visibility on search engines such as Google. This audit allows you to identify multiple aspects that can harm your keyword rankings. With the results of the Audit, you can then request budgets for SEO, purchase an agreement in our digital marketing store, or even implement the necessary changes internally to obtain a better positioning on Google.
Don’t be left behind and ensure your site is indexed correctly and efficiently. SEO Audit is a one-time cost service that can bring you many benefits (and customers) in the future.
120,00 € – 199,00 €
- Access to Google Analytics (or other access logging software)
- Access to Google Search Console
- Do I need technical knowledge to read the reports?
Not. While the reports do include technical data, they are properly explained for easy reading so that you can put into action measures to improve your values relative to the competition.
- How long does it take to send reports with results?
Between 3 and 5 days after payment for the service. During this period, our team collects information from various software to build reports and will explain the various values tailored to each Client.
- If you don’t have Google Analytics or Google Search Console set up, can you do the service?
Yes, but the information we deliver will be more complete if you have both properly configured on your site. In addition, you can monitor and improve the evolution of your site. If you don’t have any of these configured, we suggest purchase this service together with the analysis of the competition.