- We keep your WordPress updated, improving security and performance
- We update weekly the WordPress platform and plugins that are installed on your site
- We install and configure the Wordfence Premium plugin for a drastic increase in the security of your site
- We installed and configured the WP Super Cache plugin for better performance, critical for Google results
- We implement security best practices on your WordPress site (2FA, firewall, malware, Brute Force, etc.)
- We receive and analyze real-time notifications of dubious access to your site
- We send a periodic report of the tasks performed, uptime, site performance, etc.
Security and updates to Wordpress
WordPress is the most widely used content management platform that supports about 30% of websites on the Internet and is a great platform, but because it is a widely used platform it is also very desirable for attacks.
With the 3-in-1 Update, Security and Performance service, you can focus on your business without worrying about computer attacks, a slow or outdated website, or a lack of service. At a time when more and more websites are suffering from computer attacks and where it is crucial to have a fast and functional website so that it appears well positioned on Google, you can count on the extra protection of a qualified team and the best software for your website.
From: 69,00 € / month
- Creating an admin access to your site
- Direct contact by phone and email to the technician with decision-making power to resolve conflicts on the platform and plugins
- Direct contact by phone and email with the company’s DPO
- My website was attacked. Does this service solve the security issue?
This service aims to act in a prevention format: with your WordPress site updated and with the best practices implemented, it becomes much safer, and less likely to be attacked. If you are the target of an attack, our service includes its identification and analysis, and the resolution will then be analyzed on a case-by-case basis and is not included in the service.
- By subscribing to this service, is it guaranteed that my site will not be attacked?
Not. Unfortunately the reality is that any website or system can be attacked. The best protected systems like NASA, the FBI, the banks and Apple were attacked, so it is impossible to offer such a guarantee. What we guarantee is a technical team with experience managing the maintenance and updating of your website, thus reducing the possibilities of attacks.
- What is the Wordfence plugin for?
Wordfence is a security plugin for WordPress with many must-have features (such as of attack, exclusion of ghost users, detection of malware, among many others) for those who want to have a minimum of security. Our team will install Wordfence Premium as part of this service and do a complete setup so that your site is protected.